Friday, January 1, 2010

Fitness Information Board

Protein, Simplified

Here’s a way to make your protein last longer. Canadian researchers have found that just 20grams of protein following your workout is enough to spend muscle growth. While more protein didn’t do harm, it didn’t provide any further benefit to the participant’s muscles.I know that I mention way back when I was young and vigorous, huh. I went to gym for a several time and after that I take protein milk. And a capsule of amino acids we all know that when the protein is broken down it became amino acids, so in that case I am taking a broken down protein. But because of this article now I know that all of those capsule and milk are just waste of money all I need is just 1 or 2 eggs a day.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like the article, submit a comment: