Friday, January 1, 2010

Fitness Information Board

Gym Clothes that Cure

Workout gear may do more than wick away sweat. Compressing garments may reduce muscle soreness. Australian researchers found that men reported improved recovery from their workouts when they wore the tight fitting clothing overnight. Interestingly, the scientists point out that he benefits were most likely psychological-not physical. They say it’s psychological but this does mean that you will not buy a special fitted clothing and still you will achieved the same effect this maybe yes or no. So that’s why it’s psychological, but it is much better if you have one fitted clothes that you will wear when your muscles are sore.” I don’t know but I think it’s much better. Did I mention it earlier I am Registered Nurse, and when I am still in college I am very good in psychology but now I practice in E.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like the article, submit a comment: